Prom show offers plenty of ideas
Do you want to look your best? The prom frenzy will soon be here and organisers of the first ever extravaganza in Breckland are inviting teenagers to attend the evening and find inspiration from two fashion shows.
Do you want to look your best?
The prom frenzy will soon be here and organisers of the first ever extravaganza in Breckland are inviting teenagers to attend the evening and find inspiration from two fashion shows.
Exquisite prom dresses will be flaunted on the catwalk accompanied by the best-dressed prom partners.
Wedding Daze of Swaffham will be showing their collection of evening and prom dresses as well as men's suits and accessories.
You may also want to watch:
Other exhibitors will include florists in Swaffham, prom photography, hairdressers, nail art, limo hire and balloon art from various parts of Norfolk.
All the ticket proceeds will be donated to the charity Break - which offers supported holidays to children and adults with special care needs.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 3 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 4 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 5 Five times the TV cameras rolled into Norfolk
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 8 Priscilla Bacon Hospice appeal gets £10,000 boost
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
The prom extravaganza, which includes refreshments and a prize draw, will be held at The George Hotel in Swaffham on Thursday, February 7 from 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £2 and can be either obtained from Wedding Daze in advance, or on the door.