Prom show offers plenty of ideas
Do you want to look your best? The prom frenzy will soon be here and organisers of the first ever extravaganza in Breckland are inviting teenagers to attend the evening and find inspiration from two fashion shows.
Do you want to look your best?
The prom frenzy will soon be here and organisers of the first ever extravaganza in Breckland are inviting teenagers to attend the evening and find inspiration from two fashion shows.
Exquisite prom dresses will be flaunted on the catwalk accompanied by the best-dressed prom partners.
Wedding Daze of Swaffham will be showing their collection of evening and prom dresses as well as men's suits and accessories.
You may also want to watch:
Other exhibitors will include florists in Swaffham, prom photography, hairdressers, nail art, limo hire and balloon art from various parts of Norfolk.
All the ticket proceeds will be donated to the charity Break - which offers supported holidays to children and adults with special care needs.
- 1 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 2 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 3 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 7 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
The prom extravaganza, which includes refreshments and a prize draw, will be held at The George Hotel in Swaffham on Thursday, February 7 from 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £2 and can be either obtained from Wedding Daze in advance, or on the door.