Olly Murs to play Norfolk gig
- Credit: PA
Olly Murs is to perform at Blickling Hall in Norfolk on his UK tour in 2021.
The Wrapped Up singer, who rose to fame on The X Factor in 2009, will begin his tour in June and will travel to outdoor venues across the country.
The 36-year-old will take to the Blickling Hall stage, near Aylsham, on July 14.
Announcing the tour on social media, he wrote on Instagram and Twitter: “YEP that’s right... she’s kicking me out, I’m getting back to work & going on a 2021 SUMMER TOUR GET IN!!
“New music, New year and New vibes!”
You may also want to watch:
Answering one fan’s question about whether the concerts will go ahead due to the coronavirus pandemic, Mr Murs tweeted: “We have faith with the Outdoor shows and even if dreaded COVID-19 is still here, we have measures in place to solve it - we got this.”
Mr Murs isn’t the only singer coming to Blickling Hall next summer as Michael Buble, who postponed his 2020 tour, is performing at the venue on July 15.
Tickets Olly Murs tour go on sale at 9am on October 9 via www.ollymurs.com.
- 1 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 6 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 7 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 8 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 9 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall