Dragonfly Gallery opens for festive exhibition celebrating local artists
- Credit: Archant
The Wayland Dragonfly Gallery in Watton is hosting a special exhibition for the festive season.
For the next two weeks, the gallery will be home to several stunning creations made by local artists, as part of their exhibition, titled: 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.'
The exhibition is showcasing a multitude of different mediums and crafts including work by Enid Clarke of the Royal Miniature Society.
The gallery held a preview evening on Friday, November 24, from 7-8.30pm with festive refreshments and many of the featured artists present.
And the exhibition opened on Saturday 25th November. It will run until Tuesday, December 19.
You may also want to watch:
The Dragonfly Gallery, on Watton High Street, is the only community gallery in the area, and supports artists from across the region by hosting a range of exhibitions throughout the year.
The gallery is managed by the Wayland Partnership,
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 9 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village