Dragonfly Gallery opens for festive exhibition celebrating local artists
- Credit: Archant
The Wayland Dragonfly Gallery in Watton is hosting a special exhibition for the festive season.
For the next two weeks, the gallery will be home to several stunning creations made by local artists, as part of their exhibition, titled: 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.'
The exhibition is showcasing a multitude of different mediums and crafts including work by Enid Clarke of the Royal Miniature Society.
The gallery held a preview evening on Friday, November 24, from 7-8.30pm with festive refreshments and many of the featured artists present.
And the exhibition opened on Saturday 25th November. It will run until Tuesday, December 19.
You may also want to watch:
The Dragonfly Gallery, on Watton High Street, is the only community gallery in the area, and supports artists from across the region by hosting a range of exhibitions throughout the year.
The gallery is managed by the Wayland Partnership,
- 1 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 2 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 3 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 4 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 5 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 6 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 7 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 10 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk