Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- Credit: James Bass
Everyone's favourite flying team will be visible over Norfolk today.
The Red Arrows will be doing a display over RAF Marham on Thursday, July 28, according to the Notice to Airmen (NOTAM).
The display, which departs from RAF Scampton at 3.45pm, is part of the base's Families Day.
Though the event itself is private, the display will be visible from outside the airbase.
According to NOTAM, the Red Arrows will enter Norfolk just before 4pm near King's Lynn before flying to Marham for the display.
The aerobatic display team will then fly towards Foulden at 4.30pm before they leave Norfolk.
The Red Arrows are based at RAF Scampton in Lincolnshire and are one of the world's premier display teams.
- 1 This is when thunderstorms will hit Norfolk this week
- 2 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 3 Go glamping under the stars in estate's stunning new bell tents
- 4 Elizabethan manor house with 20 acres and a pool on sale for £2.75m
- 5 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 6 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 7 Motorcyclist banned from driving after speeding at 138mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Two charged after petrol station knifepoint robberies
- 9 Heatwave health warning extended as temperatures expected to hit 36C
- 10 Where will be the hottest place in Norfolk this weekend?
As well as the Red Arrows there will be a display from the RAF Falcons parachute display team.
The Red Arrows will then be in Norfolk again on Wednesday, August 17, for the Cromer Carnival.