Closing date for Watton panto contest
WATTON pantomime this year is Little Jack Horner which will be performed at the Queens Hall on Thursday, January 31, Friday, February 1 and Saturday, February 2 with a matinee performance at 2pm and a evening performance at 7.
WATTON pantomime this year is Little Jack Horner which will be performed at the Queens Hall on Thursday, January 31, Friday, February 1 and Saturday, February 2 with a matinee performance at 2pm and a evening performance at 7.30pm.
To promote the show the Watton Pantomime Group launched a colouring competition for youngsters to design a poster.
Closing date for the two categories - 4 to 7 and 7 to 11 year olds - is tomorrow.
The winners will win tickets for the Saturday matinee performance and will also have their posters displayed around the town in the run up to the panto.
You may also want to watch:
Panto tickets (adults £6 and children £5) are available from Smiths Clothing, 37 High Street, Watton. The colouring competition forms should be returned to Smiths of Watton by tomorrow.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 3 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 4 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 5 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 6 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 7 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 8 Pony hire business to offer circus shows in your garden
- 9 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 10 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans