Catch the movies at Ecotech Centre
SWAFFHAM'S Ecotech Centre Icenima screening on Friday, February 1 at 7.30pm is Grow Your Own (PG).Grow Your Own takes viewers through one year of growing, pruning and harvesting in the Little Eden that is Blacktree Road Allotments.
SWAFFHAM'S Ecotech Centre Icenima screening on Friday, February 1 at 7.30pm is Grow Your Own (PG).
Grow Your Own takes viewers through one year of growing, pruning and harvesting in the Little Eden that is Blacktree Road Allotments.
Some people keep allotments because they like the taste of fresh vegetables. Some go there for the company. Some of them are looking for love. Some of them are looking for the perfect manure. Some go there to escape their marriages.
One of them is there to escape from something much, much worse.
You may also want to watch:
On Friday, March 7 Icenima is screening REIGN OVER ME (15). Former college roommates Charlie Fineman and Alan Johnson meet up again by chance on a Manhattan street corner. Five years after losing his family on 9/11, Charlie once a successful dentist has retreated from his life, and Alan is stunned to see the changes in his formerly gregarious friend. At the same time, Alan who should be enjoying his beautiful wife, children and career is overwhelmed by his responsibilities. Their rekindled relationship becomes a lifeline for the two men, who are both in need of a trusted friend at this pivotal moment in their lives.
Box office (01760) 726100,
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 4 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 5 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 6 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 7 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown