Youngsters battle well
RAF Marham Judo Club ran a mini tournament for its lower grade fighters on Saturday. The session was aimed at RAF Marham Judo Club members and local clubs.
RAF Marham Judo Club ran a mini tournament for its lower grade fighters on Saturday.
The session was aimed at RAF Marham Judo Club members and local clubs. Thirty-four children took part, with their ages ranging from five to 12 years.
This tournament enabled the very young children to experience competition standards before they compete in bigger competitions. It demonstrates to the children what it feels like to compete.
The children all thoroughly enjoyed themselves and were proud to take their medals home.
You may also want to watch:
A big 'well done' to all those who took part, especially Lewis Bucke, Rebecca Bitson, Daniel Bitson, Conor Humpreys, Catalin Humpreys and Chris Parrot as this was their first competition at
the club and they fought extremely well.
- 1 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 2 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 Village church's remarkable growth told in new book
- 6 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 7 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 8 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 9 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van