Youngsters battle well
RAF Marham Judo Club ran a mini tournament for its lower grade fighters on Saturday. The session was aimed at RAF Marham Judo Club members and local clubs.
RAF Marham Judo Club ran a mini tournament for its lower grade fighters on Saturday.
The session was aimed at RAF Marham Judo Club members and local clubs. Thirty-four children took part, with their ages ranging from five to 12 years.
This tournament enabled the very young children to experience competition standards before they compete in bigger competitions. It demonstrates to the children what it feels like to compete.
The children all thoroughly enjoyed themselves and were proud to take their medals home.
You may also want to watch:
A big 'well done' to all those who took part, especially Lewis Bucke, Rebecca Bitson, Daniel Bitson, Conor Humpreys, Catalin Humpreys and Chris Parrot as this was their first competition at
the club and they fought extremely well.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 7 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 10 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses