Watton gun for top-two place
Watton Squash Club travelled for the third consecutive away match, this time to Division Three opponents Oasis II. Overall, they got a 14-5 victory with a top-two finish still on the cards with three matches to play.
Watton Squash Club travelled for the third consecutive away match, this time to Division Three opponents Oasis II.
Overall, they got a 14-5 victory with a top-two finish still on the cards with three matches to play.
Next up is Fakenham II at home.
John Needham just lost a prolonged first game 10-9. He raised his game to take the second 9-3. In a close third, despite having several game points, John couldn't close it and was edged out 9-8. He then lost the next 9-0 to go down 3-1.
You may also want to watch:
Dev Mahatme just managed to nick a close first 10-8, with his opponent fighting back to take another close one 9-7. The third was pivotal with Dev edging it 9-7 and he also took the fourth 9-4 to come through 3-1.
Kevin Blake started sluggishly, going 8-4 down, but dug in and fought back to steal it 10-8. Kevin also took the second 9-5 before taking a breather as his opponent took the third 9-6. Kev then went 7-0 up but let his opponent back in it before finally taking it 9-7, also winning 3-1.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 8 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
First-string Martin Guppy took a tight first game 9-7. Thereafter his class showed with him comfortably taking the next two 9-2, 9-2 to win in straight games.