Trophy time for Pedlars
Swaffham Town hosted their annual presentation evening on Saturday.The event was well supported and an enjoyable time had by all.Season's Leading Goal Scorer, Mark Blockwell, presented by Caroline Elmer, Narford Scaffolding.
Swaffham Town hosted their annual presentation evening on Saturday.
The event was well supported and an enjoyable time had by all.
Season's Leading Goal Scorer, Mark Blockwell, presented by Caroline Elmer, Narford Scaffolding.
Veterans' Player of the Season, Jimmy Chapman, presented by Jamie Titmarsh, Swaffham Town Youth.
You may also want to watch:
A-Team Player of the Season, Adam Figura, presented by Mick Simmons from the club committee.
Reserve Team Player of the Season, Daren Hockton, presented by Nicky George, Club President and the Greyhound Inn.
- 1 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 8 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
- 9 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 10 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
First Team Player of the Season, Kyle Plumb, presented by Mick Simmons, Director of Traffic, Swaffham Town FC.
Young Player of the Season, Jordan Lown, presented by Albert Hudson, Life Member of the club.
Supporters' Player of the Season, Lee Brooks, presented by Robbie Howling, Swaffham player/manager.
The previous Tuesday evening had seen another exciting encounter with Swaffham Town A narrowly beating Castle Acre Swifts 2-1 to earn the remaining place in this Saturday's Hospital Cup final, kick-off 12.30pm at Shoemakers Lane.
They will contest the final with Narborough and have been drawn as the away club.
Admission is free, a bucket collection will be taken during the fixture, proceeds to the League of Friends at Swaffham Hospital.