Tigers set for Swaffham visit again
Leicester Tigers will be bringing their Summer Rugby Courses back to the region again in 2010.The first week (July 26-30) will be held at Swaffham RUFC where the Tigers will be back for their ninth year.
Leicester Tigers will be bringing their Summer Rugby Courses back to the region again in 2010.
The first week (July 26-30) will be held at Swaffham RUFC where the Tigers will be back for their ninth year. This course has already seen two first-team players for Tigers spotted on it with Ben Youngs and newest recruit Jonny Harris both having attended these courses as young players.
The course at Swaffham is amongst the largest run by Tigers in the UK.
The second visit to the region will be to North Walsham RUFC on the week of August 23-27. This will be Tigers' second course at Walsham.
During either week players can look forward to daily coaching on all the individual elements of the game, together with receiving Tigers branded kit.
Both courses are open to players from U9 players upwards and Swaffham is again looking to provide spaces for the increasing number of girls now playing in the region.
- 1 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 By George! Woman digs up coin 'from reign of George I'
- 4 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 5 OPINION: The price of happiness and contentment
- 6 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 7 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 8 Norfolk Tory MP calls for 'serious changes' following Sue Gray report
- 9 Opinion: Creativity is required as prices rise
- 10 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
Details of the course and booking information can be found at http://www.leicestertigers.com/community/courses.php