Tigers set for Swaffham visit again
Leicester Tigers will be bringing their Summer Rugby Courses back to the region again in 2010.The first week (July 26-30) will be held at Swaffham RUFC where the Tigers will be back for their ninth year.
Leicester Tigers will be bringing their Summer Rugby Courses back to the region again in 2010.
The first week (July 26-30) will be held at Swaffham RUFC where the Tigers will be back for their ninth year. This course has already seen two first-team players for Tigers spotted on it with Ben Youngs and newest recruit Jonny Harris both having attended these courses as young players.
The course at Swaffham is amongst the largest run by Tigers in the UK.
The second visit to the region will be to North Walsham RUFC on the week of August 23-27. This will be Tigers' second course at Walsham.
You may also want to watch:
During either week players can look forward to daily coaching on all the individual elements of the game, together with receiving Tigers branded kit.
Both courses are open to players from U9 players upwards and Swaffham is again looking to provide spaces for the increasing number of girls now playing in the region.
- 1 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 6 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances
- 9 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
Details of the course and booking information can be found at http://www.leicestertigers.com/community/courses.php