Tigers set for Swaffham visit again
Leicester Tigers will be bringing their Summer Rugby Courses back to the region again in 2010.The first week (July 26-30) will be held at Swaffham RUFC where the Tigers will be back for their ninth year.
Leicester Tigers will be bringing their Summer Rugby Courses back to the region again in 2010.
The first week (July 26-30) will be held at Swaffham RUFC where the Tigers will be back for their ninth year. This course has already seen two first-team players for Tigers spotted on it with Ben Youngs and newest recruit Jonny Harris both having attended these courses as young players.
The course at Swaffham is amongst the largest run by Tigers in the UK.
The second visit to the region will be to North Walsham RUFC on the week of August 23-27. This will be Tigers' second course at Walsham.
You may also want to watch:
During either week players can look forward to daily coaching on all the individual elements of the game, together with receiving Tigers branded kit.
Both courses are open to players from U9 players upwards and Swaffham is again looking to provide spaces for the increasing number of girls now playing in the region.
- 1 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 5 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 6 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 7 Delays to thousands of bin collections across Breckland
- 8 Pretty 17th century cottage linked to Lord Nelson for sale
- 9 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
Details of the course and booking information can be found at http://www.leicestertigers.com/community/courses.php