Tigers set for Swaffham visit again
Leicester Tigers will be bringing their Summer Rugby Courses back to the region again in 2010.The first week (July 26-30) will be held at Swaffham RUFC where the Tigers will be back for their ninth year.
Leicester Tigers will be bringing their Summer Rugby Courses back to the region again in 2010.
The first week (July 26-30) will be held at Swaffham RUFC where the Tigers will be back for their ninth year. This course has already seen two first-team players for Tigers spotted on it with Ben Youngs and newest recruit Jonny Harris both having attended these courses as young players.
The course at Swaffham is amongst the largest run by Tigers in the UK.
The second visit to the region will be to North Walsham RUFC on the week of August 23-27. This will be Tigers' second course at Walsham.
You may also want to watch:
During either week players can look forward to daily coaching on all the individual elements of the game, together with receiving Tigers branded kit.
Both courses are open to players from U9 players upwards and Swaffham is again looking to provide spaces for the increasing number of girls now playing in the region.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 7 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 8 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 9 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
Details of the course and booking information can be found at http://www.leicestertigers.com/community/courses.php