Football club change stadium name in new sponsorship deal
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk football team will be changing its stadium name after announcing a building company as its newest sponsor.
Swaffham Town Football Club, who play in the Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties First Division, have announced a brand new sponsorship deal with MG Building & Maintenance.
The deal, which runs for 3 years, sees the ground at Shoemakers Lane renamed as the MG Building & Maintenance Stadium.
Mark Gilboy from MG Building & Maintenance, said: “We are expanding and now have a stall on Swaffham Market every Saturday. We wanted to support a local team and Swaffham Town FC were the perfect fit.”
Chairman of the club, Brendan Holmes, said: “It’s wonderful to have MG Building & Maintenance on board and deals like this show the drive and ambition that the club has. I’m looking forward to working with them over the next three years.”
You may also want to watch:
Swaffham Town FC start the 20/21 campaign with two home fixtures against Brantham Athletic and Wroxham FC.
For more information on attending the upcoming fixtures or joining MG Building and Maintenance in sponsoring Swaffham Town FC, visit: swaffhamtownfc.co.uk
- 1 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 2 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 5 Environmental centre was 'too difficult' to convert into leisure facility, says council
- 6 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 9 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Council increases street cleaning after duck poo complaints