Swaffham sides win as first team rests
Swaffham had no game at the weekend after Team Bury postponed due to a number of their squad representing county sides.This gave a welcome rest for those players battling to recover from injury.
Swaffham had no game at the weekend after Team Bury postponed due to a number of their squad representing county sides.
This gave a welcome rest for those players battling to recover from injury.
Wins for both the reserves and A team this weekend kept the club's spirits high.
The reserves travelled to Bungay, and thanks to a Craig Titmarsh goal brought the three points home.
You may also want to watch:
And Swaffham A beat top-of-the-table Cranworth convincingly at Shoemakers Lane 2-1, both goals scored by Ashley Rowland.
Swaffham A express their thanks to the owners of the East Garden, Chinese Restaurant, London Street, Swaffham for sponsoring match-day polo shirts for the squad.
- 1 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 2 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 3 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 4 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 5 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 6 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 7 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 8 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 9 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
- 10 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
Co-owner Jenny made the official presentation of a shirt to Lee Cheesmur.
This weekend Swaffham first team are away to Ipswich Wanderers in the League (3pm ko), the reserves are host to Thorpe Rovers (2pm ko) and Swaffham A travel to Rockland United (2pm ko).