Swaffham sides win as first team rests
Swaffham had no game at the weekend after Team Bury postponed due to a number of their squad representing county sides.This gave a welcome rest for those players battling to recover from injury.
Swaffham had no game at the weekend after Team Bury postponed due to a number of their squad representing county sides.
This gave a welcome rest for those players battling to recover from injury.
Wins for both the reserves and A team this weekend kept the club's spirits high.
The reserves travelled to Bungay, and thanks to a Craig Titmarsh goal brought the three points home.
You may also want to watch:
And Swaffham A beat top-of-the-table Cranworth convincingly at Shoemakers Lane 2-1, both goals scored by Ashley Rowland.
Swaffham A express their thanks to the owners of the East Garden, Chinese Restaurant, London Street, Swaffham for sponsoring match-day polo shirts for the squad.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 3 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 8 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 9 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 10 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
Co-owner Jenny made the official presentation of a shirt to Lee Cheesmur.
This weekend Swaffham first team are away to Ipswich Wanderers in the League (3pm ko), the reserves are host to Thorpe Rovers (2pm ko) and Swaffham A travel to Rockland United (2pm ko).