Swaffham sides win as first team rests
Swaffham had no game at the weekend after Team Bury postponed due to a number of their squad representing county sides.This gave a welcome rest for those players battling to recover from injury.
Swaffham had no game at the weekend after Team Bury postponed due to a number of their squad representing county sides.
This gave a welcome rest for those players battling to recover from injury.
Wins for both the reserves and A team this weekend kept the club's spirits high.
The reserves travelled to Bungay, and thanks to a Craig Titmarsh goal brought the three points home.
You may also want to watch:
And Swaffham A beat top-of-the-table Cranworth convincingly at Shoemakers Lane 2-1, both goals scored by Ashley Rowland.
Swaffham A express their thanks to the owners of the East Garden, Chinese Restaurant, London Street, Swaffham for sponsoring match-day polo shirts for the squad.
- 1 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 2 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 3 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 4 Town’s Christmas market cancelled as ‘too close to lockdown’
- 5 Seven wonders of Watton
- 6 Find out which two books changed this investor's approach to retirement planning
- 7 Where in Norfolk can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 8 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 9 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 10 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
Co-owner Jenny made the official presentation of a shirt to Lee Cheesmur.
This weekend Swaffham first team are away to Ipswich Wanderers in the League (3pm ko), the reserves are host to Thorpe Rovers (2pm ko) and Swaffham A travel to Rockland United (2pm ko).