Swaffham sides win as first team rests
Swaffham had no game at the weekend after Team Bury postponed due to a number of their squad representing county sides.This gave a welcome rest for those players battling to recover from injury.
Swaffham had no game at the weekend after Team Bury postponed due to a number of their squad representing county sides.
This gave a welcome rest for those players battling to recover from injury.
Wins for both the reserves and A team this weekend kept the club's spirits high.
The reserves travelled to Bungay, and thanks to a Craig Titmarsh goal brought the three points home.
You may also want to watch:
And Swaffham A beat top-of-the-table Cranworth convincingly at Shoemakers Lane 2-1, both goals scored by Ashley Rowland.
Swaffham A express their thanks to the owners of the East Garden, Chinese Restaurant, London Street, Swaffham for sponsoring match-day polo shirts for the squad.
- 1 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 2 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 7 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 8 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
- 9 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 10 Broadband firm pledges 'Herculean effort' in hyperfast roll-out
Co-owner Jenny made the official presentation of a shirt to Lee Cheesmur.
This weekend Swaffham first team are away to Ipswich Wanderers in the League (3pm ko), the reserves are host to Thorpe Rovers (2pm ko) and Swaffham A travel to Rockland United (2pm ko).