Swaffham looking to expand
Swaffham Rugby Club are looking to expand their mini and youth sections of the club. These sections provide rugby for both boys and girls from six to 18.No experience is needed - rugby is a totally inclusive game and as a club Swaffham are wholly committed to that aspect of the game.
Swaffham Rugby Club are looking to expand their mini and youth sections of the club. These sections provide rugby for boys and girls from six to 18.
No experience is needed - rugby is a totally inclusive game and, as a club, Swaffham are wholly committed to that aspect of the game. So even if you have never played sport before this might be the game for you.
Summer fitness sessions will start on Sunday July 5 at 10.30am which are free to attend - these sessions are non-contact and open to all. The club, players and coaches will make you very welcome. Also there are just a couple of places left for the annual Leicester Tigers Summer Course which this year runs from July 27 for one week.
Coaches from Leicester Tigers, this year's Guinness Premiership Champions and Heineken Cup finalists, will be at the club for a week providing coaching on all aspects of the game. The course is open to boys and girls from age nine upwards.
You may also want to watch:
Details for both the summer training and the Tigers course can be found at www.swaffhamrugby.com or from Ian Milligan on 01362 699825.
- 1 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 Police searching for criminal wanted on recall to prison
- 4 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 5 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 6 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 7 PR workers' silence to help others find their voice
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months