Swaffham fight back to win
Equally-matched sides Swaffham and Wisbech started off playing good rugby.As the half progressed Wisbech scored a well-taken try from a five-metre scrum from the restart.
Equally-matched sides Swaffham and Wisbech started off playing good rugby.
As the half progressed Wisbech scored a well-taken try from a five-metre scrum from the restart.
Wisbech then increased their lead with a solo effort by the scrum-half.
Swaffham didn't let their heads drop as the score was now 12-0 and with some good back play Swaffham's Scott Evans scored with a jinking run.
You may also want to watch:
The half-time score was 12-5.
In the second half the Swaffham forwards took the game by the scruff of the neck with some excellent rucking play.
- 1 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 2 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 3 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 BMW stolen from driveway in small Norfolk village
- 6 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 7 Roads to close in Swaffham for Christmas market weekend
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Fly-tipping couple fined £400 for dumping mattress
- 10 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
Ben Dawes, with some good runs from scrum-half, opened up the Wisbech defence and the backs took full advantage with Jamie Thompson running in two tries and Jake Bartholemew pouncing a try on the line to finish the match 20-12.
This registered 15 unanswered points in the second half to round off an excellent Swaffham team performance and gain a 20-12 victory.