Special guests at Watton Bowls Club
LAST Thursday, Watton Bowls Club was honoured by a visit by the Norfolk Ladies Vice-President's team.A game of six triples was played, followed by a meal held in the gallery bar afterwards, The result was a win for the Norfolk Ladies VP's by 11 shots.
LAST Thursday, Watton Bowls Club was honoured by a visit by the Norfolk Ladies Vice-President's team.
A game of six triples was played, followed by a meal held in the gallery bar afterwards, The result was a win for the Norfolk Ladies VP's by 11 shots.
On Saturday the President's Day was held,
Watton's president Ron Hurrell is stepping down at the end of the year.
You may also want to watch:
The club held an inter-club competition playing teams of triples, the winners were Charles Newman, Mike Muggeridge, and Steff Hubble. The president presented them with a winning gift,
This was followed by a tea provided by members with strawberry scones to finish.
- 1 'Almost life changing' - school overjoyed with Every Child Online laptops
- 2 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 5 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 6 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown
- 7 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 8 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 9 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances
- 10 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
On Sunday the club held the Anniversary Triples, the finals of which was a win by Terry Crockett, Sid Keppler and Terry Law. against Charles Newman, June Walker and A Muggeridge.