Setchell is new Pedlars boss
The committee of Swaffham Town Football Club have appointed Gary Setchell as club manager. Setchell will take the role as player/manager of the first team, supported by coach Ross McNeil.
The committee of Swaffham Town Football Club have appointed Gary Setchell as club manager.
Setchell will take the role as player/manager of the first team, supported by coach Ross McNeil.
He is eager to promote a community spirit within the club and is looking forward to working with the other senior teams and their respective managers.
First team training will start on Saturday, June 28.
You may also want to watch:
A number of pre-season friendly matches have already been provisionally arranged for the Pedlars.
Lucian Hodkinson is stepping down due to an increase in work commitments but has pledged his support to the club, as and when he is available to do so.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 8 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
The committee is very grateful to him for all of his hard work and effort over the last three seasons and wish him every success with his new career.