Saham find it tough
SAHAM Toney endured a miserable afternoon when they visited Bradfield and lost by six wickets and only claimed two points.Batting first, Saham found the conditions difficult and could only muster a paltry 90 all out.
SAHAM Toney endured a miserable afternoon when they visited Bradfield and lost by six wickets and only claimed two points.
Batting first, Saham found the conditions difficult and could only muster a paltry 90 all out.
Star of the show for the hosts was D Yarham who returned outstanding figures of 12-8-6-5. A Robinson (3-28) and T Bush (2-23) were the other successful bowlers.
When bowling Saham knew they had to strike early and S Mower and W Smart duly obliged to leave the hosts 11-2. W Smart claimed another victim along with W Dyer but S Bidewell (34 not out) saw Bradfield home.
You may also want to watch:
W Smart claimed 2-25, S Mower 1-21 and W Dyer 1-33.
This week Saham entertain Old Buckenham at Pages Lane (1pm start).
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 4 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent