Pedlars lose out
SWAFFHAM, who this week host Mildenhall travelled to Norwich United on the back of the previous week's impressive display.The Pedlars are away to CRC tonight, 7.
SWAFFHAM, who this week host Mildenhall travelled to Norwich United on the back of the previous week's impressive display.
The Pedlars are away to CRC tonight, 7.45pm kick-off.
In the 3-2 defeat at Norwich United, returning to the side, Aarran Butcher put Swaffham on the scoreboard with a dipping free-kick in the 30th minute only for Norwich to equalise two minutes from half-time with the centre-forward hitting a first-time strike from a whipped-in cross.
With few goal attempts from either side, it wasn't until the 75th minute that the home side took the lead and then put the tie to bed in the 78th after a knock-in, following a Steve Norris save at the near post.
You may also want to watch:
Ricky Muggleton claimed a consolation goal in the 93rd minute with a solo 40-yard run and clinical finish from 15 yards out.
The reserves travel to Thorpe Rovers and the A-team meet Mulbarton Wanderers in the fifth round of the Ben Smith Memorial Cup.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 7 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 10 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses