Pedlars lose out
SWAFFHAM, who this week host Mildenhall travelled to Norwich United on the back of the previous week's impressive display.The Pedlars are away to CRC tonight, 7.
SWAFFHAM, who this week host Mildenhall travelled to Norwich United on the back of the previous week's impressive display.
The Pedlars are away to CRC tonight, 7.45pm kick-off.
In the 3-2 defeat at Norwich United, returning to the side, Aarran Butcher put Swaffham on the scoreboard with a dipping free-kick in the 30th minute only for Norwich to equalise two minutes from half-time with the centre-forward hitting a first-time strike from a whipped-in cross.
With few goal attempts from either side, it wasn't until the 75th minute that the home side took the lead and then put the tie to bed in the 78th after a knock-in, following a Steve Norris save at the near post.
You may also want to watch:
Ricky Muggleton claimed a consolation goal in the 93rd minute with a solo 40-yard run and clinical finish from 15 yards out.
The reserves travel to Thorpe Rovers and the A-team meet Mulbarton Wanderers in the fifth round of the Ben Smith Memorial Cup.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 8 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 9 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 10 Soil testing firm to create 45 new jobs in Norfolk