Open day success at Swaffham
SWAFFHAM Golf Club ladies' section hosted a successful open competition earlier this month.Ladies from 22 clubs were represented, with visitors also from out of county clubs.
SWAFFHAM Golf Club ladies' section hosted a successful open competition earlier this month.
Ladies from 22 clubs were represented, with visitors also from out of county clubs.
The ladies enjoyed the day and the new format for 2010 - a stableford waltz.
Points were awarded on a one, two, three-hole pattern, repeated for the full waltz to be completed on the 18th hole.
You may also want to watch:
After the competition, all enjoyed a carvery lunch, followed by Ann Ewer presenting the prizes.
Winners were 1 Jane Watson, Sally Beckett, Jackie Over, Jo Bereford (Bury St Edmunds) 82 points ocb; 2 Val Penrose, Pat Eke, Sylvie Sutton, Jane Hawksley (Sheringham) 82; 3 Beryl Riches, Val Tallowin, Liz Bartman, Pat Harrison (Royal Cromer) 81; 4 Mary Davies, Sarah Steventon, Sally Ling, Julia Smith (Royal Cromer) 79 ocb; 5 Tina Barker, Jean Bowyer, Jean Curtis, Pat Attwood (Girton) 79.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 8 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
Nearest the line (ninth hole): Jackie Walsh (Gorleston).
Nearest the Pin (16th hole): Thelma Evans (Gorleston).