Medals haul for Marham players
Marham Judo Club travelled down to Dagenham to compete in a well-attended Ford Judo Competition. The club entered six competitors and were very proud to achieve four medals at the event.
Marham Judo Club travelled down to Dagenham to compete in a well-attended Ford Judo Competition.
The club entered six competitors and were very proud to achieve four medals at the event.
Jenna-Jaye Nicholson won gold, Sophie Buller, Chris Parrott and Zachary McCallum won bronze. Jenna-Jaye demonstrated her skills and stamina, winning all her fights with ippons.
Sophie continued this pattern of success by winning her first three fights with great ease, but was caught on her final fight.
You may also want to watch:
Chris fought with great valour, showing great determination and skill throughout, winning four fights out of five.
Zachary applied his training and utilised a variety of throws. Although Gary and Adora did not win a medal, they fought with great determination and enjoyed their day.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 3 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 4 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 9 Norfolk man's year-long fitness challenge in memory of parents
- 10 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford