Medals haul for Marham players
Marham Judo Club travelled down to Dagenham to compete in a well-attended Ford Judo Competition. The club entered six competitors and were very proud to achieve four medals at the event.
Marham Judo Club travelled down to Dagenham to compete in a well-attended Ford Judo Competition.
The club entered six competitors and were very proud to achieve four medals at the event.
Jenna-Jaye Nicholson won gold, Sophie Buller, Chris Parrott and Zachary McCallum won bronze. Jenna-Jaye demonstrated her skills and stamina, winning all her fights with ippons.
Sophie continued this pattern of success by winning her first three fights with great ease, but was caught on her final fight.
You may also want to watch:
Chris fought with great valour, showing great determination and skill throughout, winning four fights out of five.
Zachary applied his training and utilised a variety of throws. Although Gary and Adora did not win a medal, they fought with great determination and enjoyed their day.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 7 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 8 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns