Medals haul for Marham players
Marham Judo Club travelled down to Dagenham to compete in a well-attended Ford Judo Competition. The club entered six competitors and were very proud to achieve four medals at the event.
Marham Judo Club travelled down to Dagenham to compete in a well-attended Ford Judo Competition.
The club entered six competitors and were very proud to achieve four medals at the event.
Jenna-Jaye Nicholson won gold, Sophie Buller, Chris Parrott and Zachary McCallum won bronze. Jenna-Jaye demonstrated her skills and stamina, winning all her fights with ippons.
Sophie continued this pattern of success by winning her first three fights with great ease, but was caught on her final fight.
Chris fought with great valour, showing great determination and skill throughout, winning four fights out of five.
Zachary applied his training and utilised a variety of throws. Although Gary and Adora did not win a medal, they fought with great determination and enjoyed their day.
- 1 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 2 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 A47 reopens after man seriously injured in crash following police chase
- 5 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 6 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 7 'A wonderful achievement' - Carbrooke residents finally get community hub
- 8 Daughter's 100-mile charity pledge for father who died of cancer
- 9 Woman in 70s left with life-threatening injuries after crash near Swaffham
- 10 Female governor of Norfolk prison says job is 'easier than being a mum'