Medals haul for Marham players
Marham Judo Club travelled down to Dagenham to compete in a well-attended Ford Judo Competition. The club entered six competitors and were very proud to achieve four medals at the event.
Marham Judo Club travelled down to Dagenham to compete in a well-attended Ford Judo Competition.
The club entered six competitors and were very proud to achieve four medals at the event.
Jenna-Jaye Nicholson won gold, Sophie Buller, Chris Parrott and Zachary McCallum won bronze. Jenna-Jaye demonstrated her skills and stamina, winning all her fights with ippons.
Sophie continued this pattern of success by winning her first three fights with great ease, but was caught on her final fight.
You may also want to watch:
Chris fought with great valour, showing great determination and skill throughout, winning four fights out of five.
Zachary applied his training and utilised a variety of throws. Although Gary and Adora did not win a medal, they fought with great determination and enjoyed their day.
- 1 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 2 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 3 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 4 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 7 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 8 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 9 Ten high intensity exercises to 'start your day right'
- 10 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears