Medals haul for Marham players
Marham Judo Club travelled down to Dagenham to compete in a well-attended Ford Judo Competition. The club entered six competitors and were very proud to achieve four medals at the event.
Marham Judo Club travelled down to Dagenham to compete in a well-attended Ford Judo Competition.
The club entered six competitors and were very proud to achieve four medals at the event.
Jenna-Jaye Nicholson won gold, Sophie Buller, Chris Parrott and Zachary McCallum won bronze. Jenna-Jaye demonstrated her skills and stamina, winning all her fights with ippons.
Sophie continued this pattern of success by winning her first three fights with great ease, but was caught on her final fight.
You may also want to watch:
Chris fought with great valour, showing great determination and skill throughout, winning four fights out of five.
Zachary applied his training and utilised a variety of throws. Although Gary and Adora did not win a medal, they fought with great determination and enjoyed their day.
- 1 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 5 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 6 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 7 Pretty 17th century cottage linked to Lord Nelson for sale
- 8 Delays to thousands of bin collections across Breckland
- 9 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer