Mat's great for Marham players
Eight members of Marham Judo Club travelled to Samurai Judo Club in Kidderminster to compete. This was a long journey and a tough competition but all the players fought well and had fun on the day.
Eight members of Marham Judo Club travelled to Samurai Judo Club in Kidderminster to compete.
This was a long journey and a tough competition but all the players fought well and had fun on the day.
Cailean McCallum, Garry Paterson and Chris Parrott may not have come home with medals but fought extremely well.
Gary remained very determined and demonstrated lots of confidence in all his fights.
You may also want to watch:
Cailean won his first fight with skill and determination. Chris had a weight disadvantage, giving away nearly 4kg to his opponents, but, even at one point with his feet off the ground, he refused to be thrown.
Sophie Buller gallantly won a gold medal after defeating all her opponents.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Game of Thrones and The Crown actor to star in Norfolk play
- 7 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 8 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 9 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
Jenna-Jaye Nicholson won a silver medal after being defeated by her final opponent.
Adora Storton and Rebekah Grant won bronze medals demonstrating their skills and determination.