Mat's great for Marham players
Eight members of Marham Judo Club travelled to Samurai Judo Club in Kidderminster to compete. This was a long journey and a tough competition but all the players fought well and had fun on the day.
Eight members of Marham Judo Club travelled to Samurai Judo Club in Kidderminster to compete.
This was a long journey and a tough competition but all the players fought well and had fun on the day.
Cailean McCallum, Garry Paterson and Chris Parrott may not have come home with medals but fought extremely well.
Gary remained very determined and demonstrated lots of confidence in all his fights.
You may also want to watch:
Cailean won his first fight with skill and determination. Chris had a weight disadvantage, giving away nearly 4kg to his opponents, but, even at one point with his feet off the ground, he refused to be thrown.
Sophie Buller gallantly won a gold medal after defeating all her opponents.
- 1 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 4 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 5 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 6 Pony hire business to offer circus shows in your garden
- 7 Norfolk Day's Big Clean Up best kept community announced
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
Jenna-Jaye Nicholson won a silver medal after being defeated by her final opponent.
Adora Storton and Rebekah Grant won bronze medals demonstrating their skills and determination.