Mat's great for Marham players
Eight members of Marham Judo Club travelled to Samurai Judo Club in Kidderminster to compete. This was a long journey and a tough competition but all the players fought well and had fun on the day.
Eight members of Marham Judo Club travelled to Samurai Judo Club in Kidderminster to compete.
This was a long journey and a tough competition but all the players fought well and had fun on the day.
Cailean McCallum, Garry Paterson and Chris Parrott may not have come home with medals but fought extremely well.
Gary remained very determined and demonstrated lots of confidence in all his fights.
Cailean won his first fight with skill and determination. Chris had a weight disadvantage, giving away nearly 4kg to his opponents, but, even at one point with his feet off the ground, he refused to be thrown.
Sophie Buller gallantly won a gold medal after defeating all her opponents.
- 1 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 2 Woman set for crucial surgery after £20,000 target reached
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Woman in 70s left with life-threatening injuries after crash near Swaffham
- 5 Care home burglar recalled to prison over racist assault
- 6 Video footage appeal after car crashed into A47 central reservation
- 7 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 8 Long delays after person cut out of car on A1065
- 9 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 10 'Opulent' farmhouse with pond on sale for £799k
Jenna-Jaye Nicholson won a silver medal after being defeated by her final opponent.
Adora Storton and Rebekah Grant won bronze medals demonstrating their skills and determination.