Ladies enjoy successful Captain’s Day at Swaffham Golf Club
- Credit: Ann Ewer
Swaffham Golf Club has held its Ladies Captain's Day.
Ladies' captain Jeannette Nash organized a Stableford competition playing off the blue tees.
The weather was mild, cloudy and damp with the odd light shower.
At the halfway house everyone enjoyed lots of delicious savoury and sweet things to eat with a glass of Pimms to quench the thirst ahead of the back nine.
The round was followed by lunch and prize-giving. The captain was presented with a bouquet of flowers from the ladies' section.
You may also want to watch:
Prize Winners: 1st Ann Curtis 40pts, 2nd Linda Wagstaff 36, 3rd Carole Hicks 34, 4th Brenda Neill 34
Best Front Nine: Liz Adams 20. Best Back Nine Linda Holland 16.
- 1 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 2 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 3 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 4 Town’s Christmas market cancelled as ‘too close to lockdown’
- 5 Seven wonders of Watton
- 6 Find out which two books changed this investor's approach to retirement planning
- 7 Shop Local: Council urge shoppers to use market towns this Christmas
- 8 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 9 How will Christmas grottos, nativities and carol singing go ahead?
- 10 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
Nearest the Pin, 16th hole: Elaine Thexton. 9th hole: Jan Somerville.