Judo joy for youngsters
Marham Judo Club entered 11 competitors in the judo competition at Castle Vale Birmingham, a quiet but high-standard event.This was the first competition for Megan Davis, but she was undaunted by this and she succeeded in winning a bronze trophy.
Marham Judo Club entered 11 competitors in the judo competition at Castle Vale Birmingham, a quiet but high-standard event.
This was the first competition for Megan Davis, but she was undaunted by this and she succeeded in winning a bronze trophy.
The best throw of the competition was an uchimata, which was expertly executed by Garry Paterson, catching his opponent totally unaware.
Marham Judo Club competitors succeeded in winning many trophies.
Gold trophies were won by Georgia Tower, Adora Storton and Jenna-Jaye Nicholson. Silver trophies were won by Emma Paterson and Morgan Davies. Bronze trophies were won by Terry Andrewartha, Garry Paterson, Chris Parrott and Megan Davis.
- 1 New lake could be dug in west Norfolk tourism hotspot
- 2 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 3 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 4 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Woman to stand trial following fatal crash with motorcyclist
- 6 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 7 Decision expected within weeks on 40 homes in village
- 8 Public toilets unusable after been vandalised four times in a week
- 9 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?