Judo joy for youngsters
Marham Judo Club entered 11 competitors in the judo competition at Castle Vale Birmingham, a quiet but high-standard event.This was the first competition for Megan Davis, but she was undaunted by this and she succeeded in winning a bronze trophy.
Marham Judo Club entered 11 competitors in the judo competition at Castle Vale Birmingham, a quiet but high-standard event.
This was the first competition for Megan Davis, but she was undaunted by this and she succeeded in winning a bronze trophy.
The best throw of the competition was an uchimata, which was expertly executed by Garry Paterson, catching his opponent totally unaware.
Marham Judo Club competitors succeeded in winning many trophies.
You may also want to watch:
Gold trophies were won by Georgia Tower, Adora Storton and Jenna-Jaye Nicholson. Silver trophies were won by Emma Paterson and Morgan Davies. Bronze trophies were won by Terry Andrewartha, Garry Paterson, Chris Parrott and Megan Davis.
- 1 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 2 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 4 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 'Appalling' online abuse targeted at MPs
- 7 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 8 Fly-tipping couple fined £400 for dumping mattress
- 9 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway
- 10 Roads to close in Swaffham for Christmas market weekend