Judo joy for youngsters
Marham Judo Club entered 11 competitors in the judo competition at Castle Vale Birmingham, a quiet but high-standard event.This was the first competition for Megan Davis, but she was undaunted by this and she succeeded in winning a bronze trophy.
Marham Judo Club entered 11 competitors in the judo competition at Castle Vale Birmingham, a quiet but high-standard event.
This was the first competition for Megan Davis, but she was undaunted by this and she succeeded in winning a bronze trophy.
The best throw of the competition was an uchimata, which was expertly executed by Garry Paterson, catching his opponent totally unaware.
Marham Judo Club competitors succeeded in winning many trophies.
You may also want to watch:
Gold trophies were won by Georgia Tower, Adora Storton and Jenna-Jaye Nicholson. Silver trophies were won by Emma Paterson and Morgan Davies. Bronze trophies were won by Terry Andrewartha, Garry Paterson, Chris Parrott and Megan Davis.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 3 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk