Judo joy for youngsters
Marham Judo Club entered 11 competitors in the judo competition at Castle Vale Birmingham, a quiet but high-standard event.This was the first competition for Megan Davis, but she was undaunted by this and she succeeded in winning a bronze trophy.
Marham Judo Club entered 11 competitors in the judo competition at Castle Vale Birmingham, a quiet but high-standard event.
This was the first competition for Megan Davis, but she was undaunted by this and she succeeded in winning a bronze trophy.
The best throw of the competition was an uchimata, which was expertly executed by Garry Paterson, catching his opponent totally unaware.
Marham Judo Club competitors succeeded in winning many trophies.
Gold trophies were won by Georgia Tower, Adora Storton and Jenna-Jaye Nicholson. Silver trophies were won by Emma Paterson and Morgan Davies. Bronze trophies were won by Terry Andrewartha, Garry Paterson, Chris Parrott and Megan Davis.
- 1 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 2 Pupils design greeting card to welcome residents to new Swaffham estate
- 3 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 4 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 5 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 6 Gold Mercedes crashes through windows of Norfolk supermarket
- 7 Teacher banned after 'inappropriate contact' with teenaged pupils
- 8 Man repeatedly kicked in the head by group during road rage attack
- 9 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 10 Classic car show returns with vintage motorbikes and 'auto jumble' sale