Judo joy for youngsters
Marham Judo Club entered 11 competitors in the judo competition at Castle Vale Birmingham, a quiet but high-standard event.This was the first competition for Megan Davis, but she was undaunted by this and she succeeded in winning a bronze trophy.
Marham Judo Club entered 11 competitors in the judo competition at Castle Vale Birmingham, a quiet but high-standard event.
This was the first competition for Megan Davis, but she was undaunted by this and she succeeded in winning a bronze trophy.
The best throw of the competition was an uchimata, which was expertly executed by Garry Paterson, catching his opponent totally unaware.
Marham Judo Club competitors succeeded in winning many trophies.
You may also want to watch:
Gold trophies were won by Georgia Tower, Adora Storton and Jenna-Jaye Nicholson. Silver trophies were won by Emma Paterson and Morgan Davies. Bronze trophies were won by Terry Andrewartha, Garry Paterson, Chris Parrott and Megan Davis.
- 1 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 2 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 5 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 6 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 7 Opinion: Simple planning could help save money on Inheritance Tax
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 9 More than 100,000 young people have had Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van