Gaywood still lead the way
GAYWOOD C still lead the West Norfolk Billiards League narrowly from Narborough B, with Narborough A third. The A team missed a good chance to close on the leaders when only taking two points from a possible six last week.
GAYWOOD C still lead the West Norfolk Billiards League narrowly from Narborough B, with Narborough A third.
The A team missed a good chance to close on the leaders when only taking two points from a possible six last week.
A rearranged game against West Acre B saw a 3-0 defeat, with Bruce Welham and Alex Ward getting good wins, while Narborough A defeated Acre C 2-1 away at West Acre with Peter Crisp knocking in a nice 49 break in this match. West Acre A finally got a win and in style defeating Gaywood A 3-0 away. Mick Mile and Tony Abel playing well here for Acre A.
Meanwhile, in the Swaffham Vets' League, Thetford guar-anteed their second successive league championship with a 2-1 home win over Swaffham B. Norman Arthur produced a good performance to defeat Tony Abel to clinch the win.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 4 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 5 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 6 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 7 'He cried, I cried' - Loved ones reunited through care home's pilot test scheme
- 8 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 9 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 10 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas