Captain Clive wins at Richmond Park
Richmond Park Golf Club Juniors played their third competition of the year last week, the Daily Express Junior European Open.The winner on the day was Junior Captain Clive Smith with a fantastic overall gross score of 81(10), second was James Noble with a gross score of 83.
Richmond Park Golf Club Juniors played their third competition of the year last week, the Daily Express Junior European Open.
The winner on the day was Junior Captain Clive Smith with a fantastic overall gross score of 81(10), second was James Noble with a gross score of 83.
The Nett Competition was won by James Noble with a score of 62 (26), second with a nett score of 65 was George Symonds(26) and third was Jack Bambridge (28) with a nett score of 73 points.
In the Wee Wonders section of the competition the winner was Rebekka Vansittart with 30 points, second was Jake Noble and third was a newcomer to the Junior Section - Ashley Himpson.
You may also want to watch:
One of the regular Wee Wonder players - Emma Bambridge, aged 8, took part in her first regional NLCGA Short Course competition at Reymerston, and did herself and Richmond Park proud against older girls. Winner of Nearest to the Pin was James Noble.
The event was kindly sponsored by B E K from Bury St Edmunds (Harry Mayhew - Member of Richmond Park Golf Club).
- 1 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 2 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 7 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 8 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
- 9 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 10 Broadband firm pledges 'Herculean effort' in hyperfast roll-out
The event was well attended by the junior members of Richmond Park Golf Club.
The club thanks their main sponsors - Total Health Pharmacy, Wayland Garage and Smith & Pinching.
Also the club's junior team took part in their first fixture of the Bass Trophy on Saturday May 29. They played Feltwell away, losing a tight match 3-2.