Captain Clive wins at Richmond Park
Richmond Park Golf Club Juniors played their third competition of the year last week, the Daily Express Junior European Open.The winner on the day was Junior Captain Clive Smith with a fantastic overall gross score of 81(10), second was James Noble with a gross score of 83.
Richmond Park Golf Club Juniors played their third competition of the year last week, the Daily Express Junior European Open.
The winner on the day was Junior Captain Clive Smith with a fantastic overall gross score of 81(10), second was James Noble with a gross score of 83.
The Nett Competition was won by James Noble with a score of 62 (26), second with a nett score of 65 was George Symonds(26) and third was Jack Bambridge (28) with a nett score of 73 points.
In the Wee Wonders section of the competition the winner was Rebekka Vansittart with 30 points, second was Jake Noble and third was a newcomer to the Junior Section - Ashley Himpson.
You may also want to watch:
One of the regular Wee Wonder players - Emma Bambridge, aged 8, took part in her first regional NLCGA Short Course competition at Reymerston, and did herself and Richmond Park proud against older girls. Winner of Nearest to the Pin was James Noble.
The event was kindly sponsored by B E K from Bury St Edmunds (Harry Mayhew - Member of Richmond Park Golf Club).
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 3 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 8 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 9 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 10 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
The event was well attended by the junior members of Richmond Park Golf Club.
The club thanks their main sponsors - Total Health Pharmacy, Wayland Garage and Smith & Pinching.
Also the club's junior team took part in their first fixture of the Bass Trophy on Saturday May 29. They played Feltwell away, losing a tight match 3-2.