Brecks battle in vain
BRECKS A bowls team travelled to third-placed County Arts B and were beaten 81-86 (2-5).Scores: B Mosby, E Melton, J Gardner, J Wright, 22-14; T Bingham, G Mealing, W Pattee, P Scott, 16-22; G Farthing, D Beattie, D Kay M Holbrook, 18-32; M Rutter, D Peaks, A Byford, M Scarborough, 23-18.
BRECKS A bowls team travelled to third-placed County Arts B and were beaten 81-86 (2-5).
Scores: B Mosby, E Melton, J Gardner, J Wright, 22-14; T Bingham, G Mealing, W Pattee, P Scott, 16-22; G Farthing, D Beattie, D Kay M Holbrook, 18-32; M Rutter, D Peaks, A Byford, M Scarborough, 23-18.
The Men's B team also played away this time at Dereham B and gained a valuable six points 81-66 (6-1).
Scores: S Brider, R Key, J Washbrook, L Robinson, 29-13; B Brewer, L Friend, W Boast, G Hollowood, 13-27, S Ferney, B Sales, N Newbury, J Kennedy, 16-11; F Chapman, J Beckson, T Lamb, S Davey, 23-15.
The Ladies entertained Old Hall in the county league and gained a very big win 80-25 (8-0) victory.
Scores: P Wright, V Gibson, G Holbrook, 19-6; C Branch, T Scott, P Struthers, 21-7; M Robinson, M Marsden, R Smith, 18-8, J Doubleday, L Cooper, J Shepherd, 22-4.
- 1 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 2 Decision expected within weeks on 40 homes in village
- 3 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 4 Inquest into Banham Poultry deaths adjourned again amid manslaughter probe
- 5 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 6 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
- 7 Perfect close-up of 'Wolf Moon' captured in Norfolk by astrophotographer
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 10 People who test positive on lateral flows no longer need PCR
Playing Haughley in a friendly Brecks ran out winners 95-51.
Scores: M Robinson, G Holbrook, B Mosby, 20-13; J Anderson, B Sales, M Holbrook, 21-11; J Doubleday, Jo Anderson, D Peaks, 24-17; P Struthers, L Robinson, J Wright.