Ben Squire fighting to be fit for Snetterton races
- Credit: Submitted
Watton speed merchant Ben Squire is battling to be fit to race at Snetterton this weekend.
The 25-year-old is racing motorbikes in the No Limits Racing Series, in the Metzler Newcomer 1000s.
Squire, who rides a Kawasaki Ninja, explained: 'I had my first race at Oulton Park on March 25-26, I qualified 18th and finished 17th, in my next race I started seventh and got up to fourth before an unfortunate incident has seen my break my hand, a rib and finger!
'I had qualifying again before that for my two races in the afternoon and managed to put it on pole, but my weekend ended before I got the chance to run from the front.
'I have my next race at our local circuit, Snetterton, on the 16th and 17th of this month and I'm hoping to be fit enough to ride and at least get some points!'
You may also want to watch:
Squire is still looking for fresh sponsorship for the new campaign.
He can be contacted at www.facebook.com/Squireracing64.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 6 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 7 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 8 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 9 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term