Ben Squire fighting to be fit for Snetterton races
- Credit: Submitted
Watton speed merchant Ben Squire is battling to be fit to race at Snetterton this weekend.
The 25-year-old is racing motorbikes in the No Limits Racing Series, in the Metzler Newcomer 1000s.
Squire, who rides a Kawasaki Ninja, explained: 'I had my first race at Oulton Park on March 25-26, I qualified 18th and finished 17th, in my next race I started seventh and got up to fourth before an unfortunate incident has seen my break my hand, a rib and finger!
'I had qualifying again before that for my two races in the afternoon and managed to put it on pole, but my weekend ended before I got the chance to run from the front.
'I have my next race at our local circuit, Snetterton, on the 16th and 17th of this month and I'm hoping to be fit enough to ride and at least get some points!'
You may also want to watch:
Squire is still looking for fresh sponsorship for the new campaign.
He can be contacted at www.facebook.com/Squireracing64.
- 1 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 2 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 3 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 4 Town’s Christmas market cancelled as ‘too close to lockdown’
- 5 Seven wonders of Watton
- 6 Find out which two books changed this investor's approach to retirement planning
- 7 Where in Norfolk can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 8 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 9 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 10 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus