Belting results at Swaffham
Swaffham Kickboxing Club hosted its first Black Belt Grading on Saturday.The three successful students who passed their black belts were Nick Forster, Trevor Davies, and Mathew Colman.
Swaffham Kickboxing Club hosted its first Black Belt Grading on Saturday.
The three successful students who passed their black belts were Nick Forster, Trevor Davies, and Mathew Colman.
All three were put through a tough regime of physical fitness, and all aspects of kickboxing techniques, together with time with full class tuition followed with one-to-one with a private student.
From all four senior instructors Gary, Sharon, Paul and Peter well done for hard work and commitment.
You may also want to watch:
All three are now studying for their 1st Dan title which will be in July.
Since reforming from last year the club has gone from strength to strength and now we have a club 40 strong from junior to senior level.
- 1 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 Police searching for criminal wanted on recall to prison
- 4 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 5 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 6 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 7 PR workers' silence to help others find their voice
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
The club has six fighters for an evening show in May, so with this and other interclass shows and gradings the club can offer kickboxing fitness, competitions, or just grade work in leading up to your goal of a black belt.
Many thanks to Paul and Hayley from the Conservative Club for allowing them to train, and also to the students who attended the grading to help the novice black belts for pad work.
Anyone interested in contacting the club call Swaffham Leisure Centre on 01760 723947.