Belting results at Swaffham
Swaffham Kickboxing Club hosted its first Black Belt Grading on Saturday.The three successful students who passed their black belts were Nick Forster, Trevor Davies, and Mathew Colman.
Swaffham Kickboxing Club hosted its first Black Belt Grading on Saturday.
The three successful students who passed their black belts were Nick Forster, Trevor Davies, and Mathew Colman.
All three were put through a tough regime of physical fitness, and all aspects of kickboxing techniques, together with time with full class tuition followed with one-to-one with a private student.
From all four senior instructors Gary, Sharon, Paul and Peter well done for hard work and commitment.
You may also want to watch:
All three are now studying for their 1st Dan title which will be in July.
Since reforming from last year the club has gone from strength to strength and now we have a club 40 strong from junior to senior level.
- 1 Five-acre allotment site to be sold after failed council land swap deal
- 2 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 6 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 7 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 8 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 9 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 10 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
The club has six fighters for an evening show in May, so with this and other interclass shows and gradings the club can offer kickboxing fitness, competitions, or just grade work in leading up to your goal of a black belt.
Many thanks to Paul and Hayley from the Conservative Club for allowing them to train, and also to the students who attended the grading to help the novice black belts for pad work.
Anyone interested in contacting the club call Swaffham Leisure Centre on 01760 723947.