Belting good time for judo players
MANY members of Marham Judo Club entered the Red Belt Rumble Judo Competition held at Breckland Leisure Centre last weekend.This local judo competition was aimed at the less experienced players and it was a great introduction for those who have not competed before.
MANY members of Marham Judo Club entered the Red Belt Rumble Judo Competition held at Breckland Leisure Centre last weekend.
This local judo competition was aimed at the less experienced players and it was a great introduction for those who have not competed before.
Coaches Paul Nicholson and Tom Turner were very proud of the spirit that their competitors displayed, which was rewarded by the children achieving medals.
Gold medals were won by Garry Paterson, Terry Andrewartha, Neith Charlesworth, Georgia Tower and Morgan Davis.
You may also want to watch:
Silver medals were won by Henry Andrewartha and Katie Waddilove and bronzes went to Morgan Lee, Jack Webb, Rune Charlesworth and Tom Waddilove.
After putting all their efforts into the competition the children relaxed with a well-deserved swim.
- 1 Town’s Christmas market cancelled as ‘too close to lockdown’
- 2 Seven wonders of Watton
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 5 Friends save dog grooming business after owner's death
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 9 Care home helps Gill, 83, reignite passion for horses
- 10 Pub wins award for services to community in lockdown