Belting good time for judo players
MANY members of Marham Judo Club entered the Red Belt Rumble Judo Competition held at Breckland Leisure Centre last weekend.This local judo competition was aimed at the less experienced players and it was a great introduction for those who have not competed before.
MANY members of Marham Judo Club entered the Red Belt Rumble Judo Competition held at Breckland Leisure Centre last weekend.
This local judo competition was aimed at the less experienced players and it was a great introduction for those who have not competed before.
Coaches Paul Nicholson and Tom Turner were very proud of the spirit that their competitors displayed, which was rewarded by the children achieving medals.
Gold medals were won by Garry Paterson, Terry Andrewartha, Neith Charlesworth, Georgia Tower and Morgan Davis.
You may also want to watch:
Silver medals were won by Henry Andrewartha and Katie Waddilove and bronzes went to Morgan Lee, Jack Webb, Rune Charlesworth and Tom Waddilove.
After putting all their efforts into the competition the children relaxed with a well-deserved swim.
- 1 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 Police searching for criminal wanted on recall to prison
- 4 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 5 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 6 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 7 PR workers' silence to help others find their voice
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months