Battles on the billiards table
Narbeck Boys' Billiards League leaders Narborough A lost their latest game 2-1 away to West Acre A, who still are in second place. Wins for Bruce Welham and Mel Barnett saw them home, while captain Mat Hubbard defeated Alex Ward by six to claim his team's sole point.
Narbeck Boys' League leaders Narborough A lost their latest game 2-1 away to West Acre A, who still are in second place.
Wins for Bruce Welham and Mel Barnett saw them home, while cCaptain Mat Hubbard defeated Alex Ward by six to claim his team's sole point.
Narborough B defeated West Acre B 2-1 at Narborough Social Club.
Ryan Williams improve his best score to 77 points when defeating Danny O'Brien, Ryan having a nice 17-break in this game.
Jasmin Cainy also improved her best score to 41, although Ross Durrant defeated her 152-146 in a close game.
In a re-arranged game West Acre B then got their revenge on Narborough when defeating them 2-1. Wins for Chris Hollands with a new season's best score of 93 and Danny O'Brien claimed the win, with Danny's new pb score of 121, which he scored against Ryan Williams being the highlight of the game and the week.
- 1 Pair admit racial attack in Chinese restaurant
- 2 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 3 Mother determined to use baby heartbreak to help other families
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 6 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
- 7 By George! Woman digs up coin 'from reign of George I'
- 8 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 9 A47 reopens after man seriously injured in crash following police chase
- 10 'A wonderful achievement' - Carbrooke residents finally get community hub
Jasmin Cainy pulled back Narborough B's point and again increased her best score to 45.
In the Swaffham Veterans' League Swaffham Ex-Servicemen's still lead the way despite a bye. Gaywood Cons defeated Thetford 2-1 in a very close game at the Conservative Club, Gaywood. John Hayhoe recorded a new pb 60 minute score of 313, as did his opponent Mike Robinson who set his new season's best pb at 127.