Annakin shines for Swaffham A
Eighteen of the Lucas Fettes Norfolk League's 40 fixtures were victims of the rain at the weekend.Highest score of the day was Reepham & Salle's 300 for six in Division Eight against visitors Blundeston A.
Eighteen of the Lucas Fettes Norfolk League's 40 fixtures were victims of the rain at the weekend.
Highest score of the day was Reepham & Salle's 300 for six in Division Eight against visitors Blundeston A. Paul Minns hit 93, Simon Harwood 73 and Danny Tipple 52no as they won by 184 runs.
Meanwhile, in the West Norfolk League Sandringham bowled out Hayley East Anglia for 107 and won by five wickets. Springwood moved out of the relegation zone by beating Terr-ington. Springwood scored
154-7 with Nick Osborne taking 4-32. Terrington were all out for 117.
You may also want to watch:
Swanton Morley eased further away from the drop with victory against Snettisham. Jonny Bidewell scored 69 out of 215-6. Opener Tony Park, 71no, carried his bat as Snettisham replied with 152 with Nathan Raines taking 4-41.
In Division Two, The Creakes reached 160, Steve Hudson 4-32. Paul Matthews took 5-30 as Sheringham were bowled out for 87. That extended their lead over Denver to six points, who bowled out Fakenham A for 130 and won by six wickets.
- 1 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 4 Broadband firm pledges 'Herculean effort' in hyperfast roll-out
- 5 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 6 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 7 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
Thornham, against Downham B, scored 172-5 in 40 overs then bowled Downham out for 111. That put 29 points between them and Heacham, who lost again. Castle Acre scored 153, Heacham 120-9.
In Division Three, Narborough A had the better of Snettisham by 17 runs. Narborough A batted first and scored 121-4. In reply, Snettisham A were bowled out for 104.
Beetley's James Perkins took 6-14 as Necton could only manage 75. Beetley easily chased down the runs to record a 10-wicket victory.
Swaffham A's David Annakin, 5-19, and Phil Balls, 4-9, did the damage as Swanton Morley A were bowled out for 115. Swaffham A knocked off the runs for the loss of four wickets. Gayton were awarded a walkover against Grimston A.