Work starts on �1.9m Watton skill centre
Work officially begins today to build a new �1.9m skills centre in Watton.The centre will offer training and qualifications in engineering and construction from September this year.
Work officially begins today to build a new �1.9m skills centre in Watton.
The centre will offer training and qualifications in engineering and construction from September this year.
Courses in bricklaying, carpentry, electrics, engineering and plumbing will be offered at the centre which will be on the Wayland Community High School site.
A diploma in construction will also be available from this September and an engineering diploma will join it in September 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Much of the �1.9m funding is being provided from public sector sources as well as a major private sector contribution from Mansells plc.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 4 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent