Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- Credit: Google
A woman was injured when a car landed in a ditch in a crash that blocked part of the A47 for several hours.
The collision, which involved a blue Ford Fiesta and grey Renault Kadjar, took place in Little Fransham between Dereham and Swaffham at 6.20pm on Wednesday, January 20.
A woman suffered minor injuries and the Renault ended up in a ditch, according to a Norfolk Police spokesperson.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision on the A47 at Little Fransham on Wednesday 20 January 2021.
The road was closed in both directions while emergency services dealt with the crash and diversions were put in place for motorists.
It reopened at around 10.20pm.
Norfolk Police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the collision, the manner of driving of either vehicle before the crash happened, or anyone with dash cam footage.
Anyone with information should contact PC Phil Writer of the Roads and Armed Policing Team at Swaffham on 101 or email Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting incident number 337 of Wednesday, January 20, 2021.
- 1 Norfolk discount store to take over former Poundstretcher building
- 2 'Stunning' period home which was once a village library is for sale
- 3 What our readers think of the vaccine passport debate
- 4 Warning over 'Royal Mail' fake text scam
- 5 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 6 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events
- 7 Warm winds bring Saharan dust as temperatures soar to 17C
- 8 Could the UK introduce Covid vaccine passports - and how would they work?
- 9 'People are keen to come' - What is happening with our big summer events?
- 10 MPs say vaccine roll-out 'under control' - despite jabs offered in Brighton