Woman cut from car after crash
Dominic ChessumA woman had to be cut from her car after a two vehicle crash at Larling earlier today.Fire fighters used hydraulic cutting equipment to remove the roof of the vehicle after the incident which happened just after 11am on the B111 between Watton and Thetford.Dominic Chessum
A woman had to be cut from her car after a two vehicle crash at Larling earlier today.
Fire fighters used hydraulic cutting equipment to remove the roof of the vehicle after the incident which happened just after 11am on the B111 between Watton and Thetford.
The woman was taken by ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital suffering from chest and neck pain but her injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Two other casualties were treated for minor injuries at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 5 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 6 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 7 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 8 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 9 Norfolk man's year-long fitness challenge in memory of parents
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent