Woman cut from car after crash
Dominic ChessumA woman had to be cut from her car after a two vehicle crash at Larling earlier today.Fire fighters used hydraulic cutting equipment to remove the roof of the vehicle after the incident which happened just after 11am on the B111 between Watton and Thetford.Dominic Chessum
A woman had to be cut from her car after a two vehicle crash at Larling earlier today.
Fire fighters used hydraulic cutting equipment to remove the roof of the vehicle after the incident which happened just after 11am on the B111 between Watton and Thetford.
The woman was taken by ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital suffering from chest and neck pain but her injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Two other casualties were treated for minor injuries at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 4 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 7 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 8 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances