The Watton survey - tell us what you think of your town
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
As part of a new series of reports on the towns in our region, we are looking in depth into what makes Watton special and what needs to be improved.
Over the next few weeks we will be asking you, our readers, to tell us what you love about your town as well as what you think needs to be improved.
By taking our online survey, you can tell us the main issues facing the town and give your opinion on where the town should go in the future.
This will not only cover the bad and the ugly, we also want to highlight the great things about the town, the community spirit, the parks, and the people that make it tick.
We want to tell the untold stories about Watton and underline the many positives there are to living in the town.
You may also want to watch:
If you can't access our survey, please feel free to send us your answers to the following questions by post.
1. List your three favourite things about Watton.
- 1 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 Police searching for criminal wanted on recall to prison
- 4 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 5 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 6 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 7 PR workers' silence to help others find their voice
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
2. List your three least favourite things about the town.
3. How would you describe Watton to someone who had never visited before?
4. What are the three biggest challenges or issues facing it in 2019?
5. By 2040, what do you want to see change in Watton, and what do you want to see stay the same?
You can send your responses to Marc Betts, EDP, Prospect House, Rouen Road, NR1 1RE, Norwich.