What will the weather be like in Norfolk this Halloween weekend?
- Credit: PA
If you are worried about rain ruining your best face paint efforts this Halloween weekend you can rest easy as it should be relatively dry.
According to Norwich-based Weatherquest, while there is rain forecast for Norfolk this weekend much of it will arrive during the day.
On Friday showers are expected throughout much of the day but drier and brighter weather should move in from the west by late afternoon.
Eastern coastal areas may still have patches of rain by early evening but this should clear and all areas in Norfolk and Waveney should be dry by the time it get dark.
Temperatures will reach highs of 16C.
Moving into the weekend it will likely be breezy with showers during the day which could be heavy at times.
The morning and evening on both days should be clear with an increasing risk of rain developing throughout the day.
- 1 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
- 2 New lake could be dug in west Norfolk tourism hotspot
- 3 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 4 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 5 Woman to stand trial following fatal crash with motorcyclist
- 6 Decision expected within weeks on 40 homes in village
- 7 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
By the evening the rain should have cleared, leaving your costumes and face paint intact.
Maximum temperatures on Saturday and Sunday will be between 12C and 14C so it could feel cooler than it has been this week.
Looking for places to celebrate Halloween this weekend? This handy guide has some great events to enjoy.