Grab your hats, scarves and gloves - you’re going to need them this weekend
- Credit: Nick Butcher
This weekend is going to be a cold one, so wrap up warm if you are venturing outside.
With temperatures only reaching highs of 4C (40F) around midday today, the evening will be a bitter -3C (27F).
Tomorrow will be slightly warmer, with a minimum temperature of 2C (35F) and snow, sleet, hail and rain are expected intermediately throughout the weekend.
Meteorologist, Dan Holley said on Twitter: 'Scattered wintry showers will continue to feed inland from the North Sea through Saturday and Saturday night - a mixture of rain, hail, sleet and occasional snow.
'Most places won't see additional lying snow, but 1-2cm is possible very locally where showers are heaviest.'
For a five-day weather forecast click here
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 2 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 3 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 4 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 8 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 9 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 10 Air ambulance making big difference since start of 24/7 service