Wayland Academy activity event involves the whole school
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at Wayland Academy took part in a two-day activity event which involved the whole school.
The pupils were divided into 16 teams, lead by a staff member, to compete in 16 difference challenges in the Game of Houses.
The idea of the event was to foster a sense of community within the school through teamwork and co-operation, with teams being able to achieve bonus points for outstanding examples of either.
The only common rule to all challenges was that every student was required to participate in some way.
One of the most popular challenges was the Wayland Warrior - an endurance obstacle course.
You may also want to watch:
Other challenges included Time Capsule, a historical escape room, and Geography Trivia, which required students to use subject knowledge to gain points, with tasks targeting each of the year groups.
Team Fossey were declared the winners.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 8 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 9 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 10 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched