Wayland Academy activity event involves the whole school
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at Wayland Academy took part in a two-day activity event which involved the whole school.
The pupils were divided into 16 teams, lead by a staff member, to compete in 16 difference challenges in the Game of Houses.
The idea of the event was to foster a sense of community within the school through teamwork and co-operation, with teams being able to achieve bonus points for outstanding examples of either.
The only common rule to all challenges was that every student was required to participate in some way.
One of the most popular challenges was the Wayland Warrior - an endurance obstacle course.
You may also want to watch:
Other challenges included Time Capsule, a historical escape room, and Geography Trivia, which required students to use subject knowledge to gain points, with tasks targeting each of the year groups.
Team Fossey were declared the winners.
- 1 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 2 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 3 Perfect tonic? Cottage which was Victorian apothecary for sale
- 4 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 5 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 6 Norfolk Day's Big Clean Up best kept community announced
- 7 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
- 8 Once-extinct rare frog returns to its Norfolk home
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women