Wayland Academy activity event involves the whole school
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at Wayland Academy took part in a two-day activity event which involved the whole school.
The pupils were divided into 16 teams, lead by a staff member, to compete in 16 difference challenges in the Game of Houses.
The idea of the event was to foster a sense of community within the school through teamwork and co-operation, with teams being able to achieve bonus points for outstanding examples of either.
The only common rule to all challenges was that every student was required to participate in some way.
One of the most popular challenges was the Wayland Warrior - an endurance obstacle course.
You may also want to watch:
Other challenges included Time Capsule, a historical escape room, and Geography Trivia, which required students to use subject knowledge to gain points, with tasks targeting each of the year groups.
Team Fossey were declared the winners.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Game of Thrones and The Crown actor to star in Norfolk play
- 7 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 8 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 9 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk