Wayland Academy activity event involves the whole school
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at Wayland Academy took part in a two-day activity event which involved the whole school.
The pupils were divided into 16 teams, lead by a staff member, to compete in 16 difference challenges in the Game of Houses.
The idea of the event was to foster a sense of community within the school through teamwork and co-operation, with teams being able to achieve bonus points for outstanding examples of either.
The only common rule to all challenges was that every student was required to participate in some way.
One of the most popular challenges was the Wayland Warrior - an endurance obstacle course.
You may also want to watch:
Other challenges included Time Capsule, a historical escape room, and Geography Trivia, which required students to use subject knowledge to gain points, with tasks targeting each of the year groups.
Team Fossey were declared the winners.
- 1 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 4 'Exceptional demand' as thousands in Norfolk seek coronavirus hardship fund help
- 5 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 6 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 7 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 8 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 9 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney