Watton Wedding show was a success
- Credit: Archant
It was almost a white wedding in Watton last weekend as a team set up to look at regenerating high streets in market towns and debuted its wedding show.
The Watton Town Team, set up in May 2012, organised the event which had two marquees with businesses from the Wayland area as well as local shops having window displays and offers.
It is the first of a series of events, and an organiser of the show, Jan Godfrey, said despite the weather lots of visitors turned out to plan their big day.
She said: 'There was a wonderful atmosphere in both marquees as businesses chatted to each other and to the visitors.'
The next Town Team event is on April 27, which is the Watton Bikers Event, when anyone with a love of motor bikes and scooters can gather.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 4 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent