Watton Wedding show was a success
- Credit: Archant
It was almost a white wedding in Watton last weekend as a team set up to look at regenerating high streets in market towns and debuted its wedding show.
The Watton Town Team, set up in May 2012, organised the event which had two marquees with businesses from the Wayland area as well as local shops having window displays and offers.
It is the first of a series of events, and an organiser of the show, Jan Godfrey, said despite the weather lots of visitors turned out to plan their big day.
She said: 'There was a wonderful atmosphere in both marquees as businesses chatted to each other and to the visitors.'
The next Town Team event is on April 27, which is the Watton Bikers Event, when anyone with a love of motor bikes and scooters can gather.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 4 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 5 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 8 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland