Watton set to showcase talent
- Credit: Archant
A team set up to look at regenerating high streets in market towns is holding a wedding event this Saturday.
The Watton Town Team, set up in May 2012, will hold a Wedding Show on March 23.
For anyone planning a celebration, whether it is a wedding, an anniversary, a special birthday or something different, the town team will have two marquees packed full of businesses from the Wayland area as well as local shops having window displays and offers.
Marquees will be at Chaston Place and the Christian Community Centre, and the event will run from 10am until 2pm.
The Show is the first of a series of events aimed at regenerating the high street in Watton.
You may also want to watch:
And the Dragonfly Gallery at Wayland House in Watton will launch its new season on Saturday as well.
The solo exhibition called A View into Nature and Landscape will feature well-known local watercolour artist, Terry Palmer.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 4 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
In the gallery there will be a new season of gifts and cards created by local artists.
The exhibition will run for a week from 10am until 4pm on weekdays, and from 10am until 1pm on Saturday.
For more details visit www.wattonweddingshow.co.uk