Watton set to showcase talent
- Credit: Archant
A team set up to look at regenerating high streets in market towns is holding a wedding event this Saturday.
The Watton Town Team, set up in May 2012, will hold a Wedding Show on March 23.
For anyone planning a celebration, whether it is a wedding, an anniversary, a special birthday or something different, the town team will have two marquees packed full of businesses from the Wayland area as well as local shops having window displays and offers.
Marquees will be at Chaston Place and the Christian Community Centre, and the event will run from 10am until 2pm.
The Show is the first of a series of events aimed at regenerating the high street in Watton.
You may also want to watch:
And the Dragonfly Gallery at Wayland House in Watton will launch its new season on Saturday as well.
The solo exhibition called A View into Nature and Landscape will feature well-known local watercolour artist, Terry Palmer.
- 1 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 7 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 8 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 9 Jaeger axes 233 staff closing 63 stores and concessions
- 10 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
In the gallery there will be a new season of gifts and cards created by local artists.
The exhibition will run for a week from 10am until 4pm on weekdays, and from 10am until 1pm on Saturday.
For more details visit www.wattonweddingshow.co.uk