Watton set to showcase talent
- Credit: Archant
A team set up to look at regenerating high streets in market towns is holding a wedding event this Saturday.
The Watton Town Team, set up in May 2012, will hold a Wedding Show on March 23.
For anyone planning a celebration, whether it is a wedding, an anniversary, a special birthday or something different, the town team will have two marquees packed full of businesses from the Wayland area as well as local shops having window displays and offers.
Marquees will be at Chaston Place and the Christian Community Centre, and the event will run from 10am until 2pm.
The Show is the first of a series of events aimed at regenerating the high street in Watton.
And the Dragonfly Gallery at Wayland House in Watton will launch its new season on Saturday as well.
The solo exhibition called A View into Nature and Landscape will feature well-known local watercolour artist, Terry Palmer.
- 1 First-time publicans transform their local and are already winning awards
- 2 WEIRD NORFOLK: The Ghost Train of King's Lynn
- 3 Two new play areas costing £72,000 open in town park
- 4 Contact tracing scammers return as Covid rates rise
- 5 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 6 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 7 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 8 Pupils design greeting card to welcome residents to new Swaffham estate
- 9 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 10 Man repeatedly kicked in the head by group during road rage attack
In the gallery there will be a new season of gifts and cards created by local artists.
The exhibition will run for a week from 10am until 4pm on weekdays, and from 10am until 1pm on Saturday.
For more details visit www.wattonweddingshow.co.uk