Watton set to showcase talent
- Credit: Archant
A team set up to look at regenerating high streets in market towns is holding a wedding event this Saturday.
The Watton Town Team, set up in May 2012, will hold a Wedding Show on March 23.
For anyone planning a celebration, whether it is a wedding, an anniversary, a special birthday or something different, the town team will have two marquees packed full of businesses from the Wayland area as well as local shops having window displays and offers.
Marquees will be at Chaston Place and the Christian Community Centre, and the event will run from 10am until 2pm.
The Show is the first of a series of events aimed at regenerating the high street in Watton.
You may also want to watch:
And the Dragonfly Gallery at Wayland House in Watton will launch its new season on Saturday as well.
The solo exhibition called A View into Nature and Landscape will feature well-known local watercolour artist, Terry Palmer.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 3 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 4 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 5 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 6 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 7 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 8 Pony hire business to offer circus shows in your garden
- 9 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 10 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
In the gallery there will be a new season of gifts and cards created by local artists.
The exhibition will run for a week from 10am until 4pm on weekdays, and from 10am until 1pm on Saturday.
For more details visit www.wattonweddingshow.co.uk