Watton set to showcase talent
- Credit: Archant
A team set up to look at regenerating high streets in market towns is holding a wedding event this Saturday.
The Watton Town Team, set up in May 2012, will hold a Wedding Show on March 23.
For anyone planning a celebration, whether it is a wedding, an anniversary, a special birthday or something different, the town team will have two marquees packed full of businesses from the Wayland area as well as local shops having window displays and offers.
Marquees will be at Chaston Place and the Christian Community Centre, and the event will run from 10am until 2pm.
The Show is the first of a series of events aimed at regenerating the high street in Watton.
And the Dragonfly Gallery at Wayland House in Watton will launch its new season on Saturday as well.
The solo exhibition called A View into Nature and Landscape will feature well-known local watercolour artist, Terry Palmer.
- 1 New lake could be dug in west Norfolk tourism hotspot
- 2 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 3 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 4 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Woman to stand trial following fatal crash with motorcyclist
- 6 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 7 Decision expected within weeks on 40 homes in village
- 8 Public toilets unusable after been vandalised four times in a week
- 9 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
In the gallery there will be a new season of gifts and cards created by local artists.
The exhibition will run for a week from 10am until 4pm on weekdays, and from 10am until 1pm on Saturday.
For more details visit www.wattonweddingshow.co.uk