Second bid launched to build homes in town
- Credit: Archant
A developer has resubmitted plans to build homes in a town near where 180 homes have just been approved.
A property in Thetford Road, Watton, would be knocked down to create four in its place.
The homes would be accessed via a private road, with each property featuring its own garden with the site surrounded by current dwellings.
The placement of the homes have been designed to not affect the existing properties.
A design statement, created by EJW Planning, explains the properties would not take long to complete because of the relatively small size of the development.
You may also want to watch:
The same plan was submitted in February last year but was withdrawn to resolve a number of technical issues.
In 2009 permission was granted for five homes on the same site but the work did not take place.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 6 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 7 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 8 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 9 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
In December last year outline planning permission for 180 homes on the same road was approved.