Organisation donates money and a teddy bear to EACH
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has received a donation towards its £10m appeal to fundraise for a new Norfolk hospice.
The Inner Wheel Club of Watton donated £1,510 to EACH's nook appeal.
They money was raised during club president Lesley Cowling's year in office.
During fundraising, Rocky the teddy bear was an ever-present mascot.
Tal Williams, EACH Community Fundraiser for the nook, recently attended a club meeting to receive the proceeds from their efforts.
You may also want to watch:
Rocky was also handed over in the hope he could continue his work in other places around the county.
Tal said: 'We'd like to say a big thank you to the Inner Wheel Club of Watton and Rocky, of course, for all their fabulous efforts supporting the nook appeal.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 3 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 4 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 5 Five times the TV cameras rolled into Norfolk
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 8 Priscilla Bacon Hospice appeal gets £10,000 boost
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
'Support of community organisations like this is absolutely vital now, with building of the nook well under way but still almost £2 million to raise.'