Organisation donates money and a teddy bear to EACH
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has received a donation towards its £10m appeal to fundraise for a new Norfolk hospice.
The Inner Wheel Club of Watton donated £1,510 to EACH's nook appeal.
They money was raised during club president Lesley Cowling's year in office.
During fundraising, Rocky the teddy bear was an ever-present mascot.
Tal Williams, EACH Community Fundraiser for the nook, recently attended a club meeting to receive the proceeds from their efforts.
You may also want to watch:
Rocky was also handed over in the hope he could continue his work in other places around the county.
Tal said: 'We'd like to say a big thank you to the Inner Wheel Club of Watton and Rocky, of course, for all their fabulous efforts supporting the nook appeal.
- 1 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 2 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 3 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 8 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 PR workers' silence to help others find their voice
'Support of community organisations like this is absolutely vital now, with building of the nook well under way but still almost £2 million to raise.'