Watton all ready to light up
THE Festive season starts in Watton on Sunday with the town's festive market in the High Street.The action starts at 1pm and the programme of events includes: 1pm - arrival of Father Christmas;1.
THE Festive season starts in Watton on Sunday with the town's festive market in the High Street.
The action starts at 1pm and the programme of events includes:
1pm - arrival of Father Christmas;
1.30pm Sean and Andre singing a range of songs from festive carols to Abba;
2pm Caston and Carbrooke schools perform circus skills;
2.20pm Breckland harmony;
- 1 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 2 By George! Woman digs up coin 'from reign of George I'
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 12 missing Norfolk people feature in new hi-tech campaign
- 5 All aboard for a 'street party atmosphere' at railway's jubilee events
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 OPINION: The price of happiness and contentment
- 8 A47 reopens after man seriously injured in crash following police chase
- 9 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 10 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
2.40pm Thompson school choir;
3pm Wayland Community High School performs;
3.30pm Watton Silver Band plays a range of favourite Christmas tunes.
4pm Christmas lights switched on by the mayor.
Other activities include the chance to visit Father Christmas, have your face painted, visit Melsop Farm animals and view the fire engine and police vehicles.
There will also be a wide range of stalls on the festive market itself.