Watton all ready to light up
THE Festive season starts in Watton on Sunday with the town's festive market in the High Street.The action starts at 1pm and the programme of events includes: 1pm - arrival of Father Christmas;1.
THE Festive season starts in Watton on Sunday with the town's festive market in the High Street.
The action starts at 1pm and the programme of events includes:
1pm - arrival of Father Christmas;
1.30pm Sean and Andre singing a range of songs from festive carols to Abba;
You may also want to watch:
2pm Caston and Carbrooke schools perform circus skills;
2.20pm Breckland harmony;
- 1 Five-acre allotment site to be sold after failed council land swap deal
- 2 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 5 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 8 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 9 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
2.40pm Thompson school choir;
3pm Wayland Community High School performs;
3.30pm Watton Silver Band plays a range of favourite Christmas tunes.
4pm Christmas lights switched on by the mayor.
Other activities include the chance to visit Father Christmas, have your face painted, visit Melsop Farm animals and view the fire engine and police vehicles.
There will also be a wide range of stalls on the festive market itself.