Watton all ready to light up
THE Festive season starts in Watton on Sunday with the town's festive market in the High Street.The action starts at 1pm and the programme of events includes: 1pm - arrival of Father Christmas;1.
THE Festive season starts in Watton on Sunday with the town's festive market in the High Street.
The action starts at 1pm and the programme of events includes:
1pm - arrival of Father Christmas;
1.30pm Sean and Andre singing a range of songs from festive carols to Abba;
You may also want to watch:
2pm Caston and Carbrooke schools perform circus skills;
2.20pm Breckland harmony;
- 1 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 2 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 3 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 BMW stolen from driveway in small Norfolk village
- 6 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 7 Roads to close in Swaffham for Christmas market weekend
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Fly-tipping couple fined £400 for dumping mattress
- 10 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
2.40pm Thompson school choir;
3pm Wayland Community High School performs;
3.30pm Watton Silver Band plays a range of favourite Christmas tunes.
4pm Christmas lights switched on by the mayor.
Other activities include the chance to visit Father Christmas, have your face painted, visit Melsop Farm animals and view the fire engine and police vehicles.
There will also be a wide range of stalls on the festive market itself.