Watton all ready to light up
THE Festive season starts in Watton on Sunday with the town's festive market in the High Street.The action starts at 1pm and the programme of events includes: 1pm - arrival of Father Christmas;1.
THE Festive season starts in Watton on Sunday with the town's festive market in the High Street.
The action starts at 1pm and the programme of events includes:
1pm - arrival of Father Christmas;
1.30pm Sean and Andre singing a range of songs from festive carols to Abba;
You may also want to watch:
2pm Caston and Carbrooke schools perform circus skills;
2.20pm Breckland harmony;
- 1 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 2 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 3 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 8 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
2.40pm Thompson school choir;
3pm Wayland Community High School performs;
3.30pm Watton Silver Band plays a range of favourite Christmas tunes.
4pm Christmas lights switched on by the mayor.
Other activities include the chance to visit Father Christmas, have your face painted, visit Melsop Farm animals and view the fire engine and police vehicles.
There will also be a wide range of stalls on the festive market itself.