Great Cressingham Victorian school moves open weekend
- Credit: IAN BURT
An open weekend at a Victorian School museum has been postponed due to the weather.
Great Cressingham Victorian School was due to open its doors for people to explore tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday.
However it has now been moved to Sunday, March 11 from noon until 5pm.
People will be able to take part in a lesson, see the natural history exhibits and artefacts and watch a science experiment.
Run by Sally North and her husband Tom, the pair bought the former school building and have been opening it up for school and group visits for 23 years.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance to the museum is free, donations will be made to Save the Children and there will be hot drinks and cake.
The school building is found on The Street in Great Cressingham, near Watton.
For more information about the school or the open day call Sally North on 01328 838230 or visit Victorian School.
- 1 'Almost life changing' - school overjoyed with Every Child Online laptops
- 2 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 8 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances
- 9 Every Child Online: Funds flood in to schemes around the county
- 10 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'