Great Cressingham Victorian school moves open weekend
- Credit: IAN BURT
An open weekend at a Victorian School museum has been postponed due to the weather.
Great Cressingham Victorian School was due to open its doors for people to explore tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday.
However it has now been moved to Sunday, March 11 from noon until 5pm.
People will be able to take part in a lesson, see the natural history exhibits and artefacts and watch a science experiment.
Run by Sally North and her husband Tom, the pair bought the former school building and have been opening it up for school and group visits for 23 years.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance to the museum is free, donations will be made to Save the Children and there will be hot drinks and cake.
The school building is found on The Street in Great Cressingham, near Watton.
For more information about the school or the open day call Sally North on 01328 838230 or visit Victorian School.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 3 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 10 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark