Great Cressingham Victorian school moves open weekend
- Credit: IAN BURT
An open weekend at a Victorian School museum has been postponed due to the weather.
Great Cressingham Victorian School was due to open its doors for people to explore tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday.
However it has now been moved to Sunday, March 11 from noon until 5pm.
People will be able to take part in a lesson, see the natural history exhibits and artefacts and watch a science experiment.
Run by Sally North and her husband Tom, the pair bought the former school building and have been opening it up for school and group visits for 23 years.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance to the museum is free, donations will be made to Save the Children and there will be hot drinks and cake.
The school building is found on The Street in Great Cressingham, near Watton.
For more information about the school or the open day call Sally North on 01328 838230 or visit Victorian School.
- 1 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 8 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 9 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
- 10 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation