Great Cressingham Victorian school moves open weekend
- Credit: IAN BURT
An open weekend at a Victorian School museum has been postponed due to the weather.
Great Cressingham Victorian School was due to open its doors for people to explore tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday.
However it has now been moved to Sunday, March 11 from noon until 5pm.
People will be able to take part in a lesson, see the natural history exhibits and artefacts and watch a science experiment.
Run by Sally North and her husband Tom, the pair bought the former school building and have been opening it up for school and group visits for 23 years.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance to the museum is free, donations will be made to Save the Children and there will be hot drinks and cake.
The school building is found on The Street in Great Cressingham, near Watton.
For more information about the school or the open day call Sally North on 01328 838230 or visit Victorian School.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 6 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 7 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 8 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 9 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term