Tributes pour in for ‘genuinely top guy’ who died in a car accident in Norfolk
- Credit: Sophie Smith
Friends and family have paid tribute to a young man who died following a crash in Northacre.
The young man, understood to be in his 20s, was driving along the B1077 between Watton and Attleborough just after 11am Friday, December 21, when his black Ford Fiesta collided with a white lorry.
Friends have since paid tribute to the driver, including one, who said: 'Honestly I can't even come to terms with it. No one can. I grew up with him, he was such a kind person and always made every one laugh.
'I can't believe this has happened to such a nice genuine person. Rest in peace, you will always be in my thoughts.'
His aunt spoke of her devastation on Facebook, saying: 'My most amazingly funny, talented, caring and absolute favourite toe walking nephew. I am devastated that you are gone. It is not fair... My heart is broken and my life will not be the same with you gone. I love you.'
You may also want to watch:
Another person called him a 'true legend' and said he was a 'genuinely top guy'.
• Police are appealing for witnesses, contact Chris Warner of the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) on WarnerC@norfolk.pnn.police.uk quoting reference number 128 of 21 December if you have any information. Alternatively call 101.
- 1 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 2 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 3 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 4 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 5 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 6 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 7 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 8 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 9 Soil testing firm to create 45 new jobs in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages