Tractor overturns on A47 sliproad
- Credit: Kathryn Cross
Drivers are being advised to avoid Watton Road and the A47 near Little Melton after a tractor flipped on to its side.
Police were called to the incident at 10.27am, at the top of the A47 sliproad approaching Little Melton.
The incident is believed to have been caused by the tractor colliding with another vehicle.
No injuries have been reported.
The tractor was righted and removed at 12.15pm and the road has reopened, with traffic moving normally.
You may also want to watch:
Bus services have been affected, with the Konect 3 and 6, as well as the Park and Ride 510 and 511 being severely disrupted.
More to come.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 2 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 3 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 4 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 5 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 6 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 7 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 8 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 9 Soil testing firm to create 45 new jobs in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages