One person goes to hospital after A1075 crash
- Credit: Google
One person had to go to hospital following a collision on the A1075 near Great Hockham.
The crash happened between two cars near Wayland Woods at 11.50am on Thursday, October 28.
The two cars blocked the northbound carriageway.
One of the drivers suffered a minor injury and made their own way to hospital.
Recovery vehicles were on the scene as of 1.30pm and removed the two cars
The road is now clear.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Road closed after overhead powerlines go down
- 2 Converted water tower home to appear on Grand Designs
- 3 Banham Poultry deaths: Police investigate possible manslaughter
- 4 Drag Race star Bimini Bon Boulash announced for new festival at estate
- 5 RAF Marham fighter pilot crashes £100m F-35 in Mediterranean Sea
- 6 Opinion: Has 2021 been the dawn of a new 'Good Life'?
- 7 Former convent sold for £400,000 and could be converted into family home
- 8 A47 works to continue with further road closures
- 9 What do Amazon's credit card changes mean for you?
- 10 Objects found by metal detectorists declared as treasure