Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- Credit: Google Maps
Logs are blocking part of the A47 after a tractor hit a lorry that was carrying them.
Police were called to reports of a crash between a lorry and tractor on the A47 near Swaffham at 5pm on Thursday, May 6.
Part of the A47 carriageway at the A1122 roundabout, near Swaffham Raceway, was left blocked by logs after a lorry holding them rolled over after being hit by a tractor.
Traffic in the area is currently slow but still moving according to the AA Traffic Map.
Elsewhere in the county drivers are experiencing large tailbacks on the A47 between Postwick and Trowse due to roadworks that have closed one lane of traffic.
The A11 at Newmarket Road and the Riverside area of the city is also congested.
You may also want to watch:
There is also some queueing on the A47 on Acle New Road at the Runham roundabout, which is affecting traffic on Breydon Bridge.
• For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
- 1 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 2 Mum brings youth focus to town hall
- 3 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 4 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 5 Father's touching tattoo tribute to cancer surviving daughter
- 6 'No chance of rescheduling' - July events in jeopardy if lockdown extended
- 7 What are the other options if June 21 'Freedom Day' is cancelled?
- 8 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 9 Delight as restart date confirmed for parkrun events
- 10 Home in medieval 'orange' building drops in price to £85,000