Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- Credit: Chris Bishop
A man in his 20s has died after a crash in west Norfolk in the early hours of Friday.
A blue Audi A4 crashed into a wall on the A148 at Hillington at around 2.20am.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene, while three other passengers, two men and a woman, suffered slight injuries.
The road was closed and expected to remain so until around midday while emergency services remained on scene.
Fire crews from King's Lynn North and Sandringham were also called to the scene at around 2.30am to help police and the ambulance service.
The damaged car sat in the middle of the 30mph road at 10am, with a recovery vehicle on site ready for when emergency crews were finished with their work.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have seen the collision, or has information about the driving manner of the Audi before the crash.
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Burglars cut hole in fence to steal Labrador from kennel
- 2 Rogue trader jailed after taking thousands of pounds from customers
- 3 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 4 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 5 Victim tells how rogue trader conned him out of £10,000
- 6 Mother-of-two's newfound confidence after six-stone weight loss
- 7 Parkruns in Norfolk set to return on June 5 - and junior runs even earlier
- 8 Pub landlord appointed town councillor for Swaffham
- 9 Relief as church VAT changes scrapped for a year
- 10 Warning over scam 'Aviva' automated cold calls