Teenager suffers head injury in two car crash on A47 at Necton
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
The air ambulance was called to the A47 in Necton after a two car crash.
It was shut between the Tuns Road junction and McDonalds roundabout from 1pm for around two hours.
A man in his late teens suffered a head injury and was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn for treatment.
Four other people believed to be in the other car were treated at the scene for minor injuries.
Fire crews from Swaffham, Dereham and Watton released one person from a car using hydraulic rescue equipment.
You may also want to watch:
They also made the vehicle and surrounding area safe.
- 1 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 2 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 5 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 6 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 7 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 8 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 9 Soil testing firm to create 45 new jobs in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages